Review labels are similar to XOR labels, meaning that only one option from the group can be chosen at any time.
See OR Labels for a configuration options for each label.
There are some additional configuration options for the review group
- The select default label for new items allows to choose the default 'review state' of a new item.
- The select reviewers allows to specify users who can change the 'review state' of an item
- The ask for label when creating new items option allows to pick the review state when creating new items
- The ask for comments requests from the user to enter a specific comment when changing the label
- The show comments for labels shows the comments in the UI
- The label group id (optional) is for internal use.
Note: one small other difference compared to XOR labels: when changing the 'review state' of an item, the label is set and the item is automatically saved.