Most of our customers choose that Matrix Requirements provides the hosting. There are many advantages
- it is easier to support you since (some selected support) employees can have access to the configuration and data
- we do the backups and make sure they are existing (encrypted, in 3 different places, 3 different providers) and also that they work
- we have a monitoring system in place to detect and prevent downtime and unusual activities before they affect you.
- it is the most cost efficient solution
Note: Matrix Requirements GmbH is certified ISO 27001.
Besides the standard cloud hosting, we also offer an Enterprise subscription with the following capabilities:
- all modules: The Enterprise subscription comes with all modules installed: ALM, QMS, reviews, ACLs, ...
- on-premises installation: the software can run on your own server which you maintain. We help you with the setup and configuration.
- google private cloud: we (or you) rent a dedicated Google Cloud instance, we install the software there. We can configure it to be only accessible only through a VPN.
- high redundancy hosting: here we add a server in another data center which automatically synchronizes the databases. This additional server is in read-only mode. Note: normally this option is not required since we can restore backups within minutes if a data center would go down.
- Single Sign-On: we currently have Oauth and LDAP capabilities, working on others
- Server-side configurations:
- use your own emailing server
- configure actions to be taken on each change int he DB
If you are interested in the Enterprise subscription, please contact us: https://support.matrixreq.com