In the user management section you can administrate users and groups:
- you can create a new user by clicking on the Create New User button on the right (you can also do this with the add user button on the top-right cell of the Details User menu)
- you can manage individual user settings in the Details User menu (and show deleted users if needed)
- you can manage user groups in the User Groups menu
- you can define user groups memberships in the Group Membership menu
- you can define which group has access to which project in the Group Access to Projects menu
- you can define individual user access to projects in the User Access to Projects menu
Note that the above options for groups is available only if you have the Groups Module or the QMS module.